Adding Music to the Database is very simple. Follow the instructions below.
- Click "Add Music" on the left hand side.
- Walk through all the fields entering the information if it applies to the piece (note: I've tried to give clear instructions on all the fields)
- The database number will be based on the last piece of music in the filing cabinet (note: there will be no old database number if this is a new piece or if it was not part of the previous database)
- If you are unsure about a field, leave it blank or contact Jim for clarification.
- Hit save.
- Double check the information you entered.